Location: 370 Lancaster Avenue, Haverford, PA, USA
Tenure: September 2019 – January 2020
Website: Center for Career and Professional Advising
Office Assistant Intern
- Served as the first point of contact with visitors in the office by taking initiative in welcoming and assisting them with questions.
- Answered phone and directed calls.
- Entered and accessed internships and jobs for students and alumni in online systems such as Handshake on a regular basis.
- Conducted alumni and employer workshops.
- Organized campus recruiting fairs like Tri-College Recruiting Day and STEM Recruiting Day.
- Researched new internships and jobs.
- Assisted with a variety of projects including, research on alumni and hiring organizations, maintaining databases, and large mailings.
- Regularly checked to ensure links and info on the CCPA website are up-to-date.
- Provided information and advice to students on how to use CCPA’s Career Resources for researching career fields or graduate/professional school.
- Carried additional office duties as assigned.